Fuller Grove Day Use Area and Boat Launch Erosion Control
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #2
- Document Title
- Fuller Grove Day Use Area and Boat Launch Erosion Control
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Fuller Grove Day Use Area and Boat Launch is a public facility on Lake Pillsbury. Bank erosion adjacent to the picnic table near the boat ramp is creating a public safety concern. This picnic table was created to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). This project will stabilize the bank by removing 50 yards of eroded material and placing filter cloth and 1,500 tons of rip-rap rock. The rock will be placed using an excavator. All work will be performed above the water level in the dry.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
North Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4353
- Other Location Info
- 20 miles northeast of Potter Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures or facilities to meet current standards of public health and safety. The bank below the day use area has eroded and created a public safety concern. This project will repair an existing facility not expanding use. No special circumstances exist that create a reasonable possibility that the activities may have a significant adverse impact on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.