Well 17 & 18 Manganese Removal Treatment Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Rubidoux Community Service District
- Document Title
- Well 17 & 18 Manganese Removal Treatment Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rubidoux Community Services District (CSD) proposes to construct and operate a new 5,000 gpm manganese removal treatment facility on the existing Well 17 and Well 18 site. The facility will utilize oxidation/filtration processes to remove manganese from water produced by Wells 17 and 18. The system will use the treated water from these wells to blend with high nitrate sources to ensure the Rubidoux CSD can continue to provide its customers with safe and reliable water supply.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of the project constitutes a minor alteration of an existing public facility with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.