California Prison Health Care Services
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- California Prison Health Care Services
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, California Prison Health Care Services, proposes ot lease approximately 40,000 square feet of existing office space to house 190 staff for the California Prison Health Care Services. There are sufficient electricity, water, gas, wastewater, and refuse removal services to adequately serve this property.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
P.O. Box 4038 501 J Street, Suite 600
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-3126
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities This project falls under the category of "Exempt" in accordance with Title 14 of the California Code of Regulations, Chapter 3, Article 19, Section 15301, Existing Facilities, which states, in part: "Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilties, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination."
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.