SMD - Replace Sliding Doors at S. Mtn. Dorms -- JOC 07-015.002.00
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- SMD - Replace Sliding Doors at S. Mtn. Dorms -- JOC 07-015.002.00
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of removing existing sliding doors in back lounges in South Mountain dorms and installing new store fronts with a swing door.
- Contact Information
Kristeen Eto de Gonzalez
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2300
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance and minor alteration of existing campus buildings or similar facilities is exempt under this section.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.