Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-05-0313, Leeder Property, Trinity County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-05-0313, Leeder Property, Trinity County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the placement of a liner with cobbles at the inlet of a 24-inch culvert; removal of 12- to 15-feet of existing 24-inch culvert. insertion of a 45 degree angle with 18- to 20-feet of culvert and placement of rock slope protection; filling of 150 linear feet of drainage area; and the removal of root wads and a downed, upland tree.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.