Occidental of Elk Hills, Inc., 27R Hazardous Waste Trench - Post Closure Permit Renewal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Occidental of Elk Hills, Inc., 27R Hazardous Waste Trench - Post Closure Permit Renewal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of renewing the Elk Hills, Inc., 27R Hazardous Waste Trench (27R Unit or Facility) Post-Closure Permit. No physical changes to the site are proposed. The Facility consists of a closed - covered Hazardous Waste Trench. Occidental Petroleum of Elk Hills, Inc. (OPEH) is the current owner. In December 31, 1997, Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC) approved a Post-Closure Permit for the facility.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-3602
- Other Location Info
- About 27 miles west of Bakersfield, in the Elk Hills Oilfield
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 (b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Revewing the Facility's Post-closure Permit.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.