Right of Entry to Marin Municipal Water District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Right of Entry to Marin Municipal Water District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry (ROE) permit to Marin Municipal Water District to enter Samuel P. Taylor State Park for annual fish habitat and stream management structure maintenance at Lagunitas Creek. Permit valid from August 1, 2008 through December 31, 2008. All work conducted in association with the Right of Entry will comply with all State and Federal environmental laws, including but no limited to the Endangered Species Act, California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), and Section 5024 of the Public Resources Code, DPR will advise MMWD if any new historical resources (including archaeological sites), special status species, Threatened/Endangered Species, or other resource issues are identified within the area. This Right of Entry will provide legal access and use of this property to MMWD while protecting natural resources.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 769-5665 x226
- Other Location Info
- Samuel P. Taylor State Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations to the land that will not result in any changes in land use or density, and is included as "Issuance of easements and rights-of-way" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.