South Fork Feather River Stream Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- South Fork Feather River Stream Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will address problematic bank erosion and degraded aquatic habitat by installing boulders, logs, adjusting bank slope and planting native riparian vegetation.
- Contact Information
George D. Day
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4845
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small scale stream resoration less than 5 acres. Project restores habitat, enhances channel conditions, reduces bank erosion and is less than 1 acre in extent.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.