Trinidad Scenic Drive Rehabilitation and Realignment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Trinidad Scenic Drive Rehabilitation and Realignment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Trinidad Scenic Drive was built on the face of a sleep bluff adjacent to the Pacific Ocean. Slope instability and bluff erosion have damaged portions of the roadway. The existing roadway alignment in the project area does not meet current design standards for horizontal and vertical curvature, and there are areas with significant slope erosion and slippage. Project activities include the repair and stabilization of roadside areas, drainage improvements, repaving, shoulder widening, and guardrail installation. The southerly 600 feet or roadway will be realigned and reconstructed to meet Federal Highway Administration geometric design standards for horizontal and vertical curvature.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec.15301, Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the reconstruction of an existing road in the same location involving negligible or no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.