Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0160, Line 137B Freshwater Slough Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0160, Line 137B Freshwater Slough Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install 1,350 feet of 8-inch diameter pipe and remove approximately 4-8 feet of existing pipe from the stream channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to install approximately 80 feet below the streambed 1,350 feet of high pressure natural gas pipeline and remove approximately 4 to 8 feet of existing exposed pipe within the stream channel. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.