Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0184, Navarro Beach Road Repair, Navarro River, tributary to the Pacific Ocean, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0184, Navarro Beach Road Repair, Navarro River, tributary to the Pacific Ocean, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair an eroded section of the Navarro Beach Road by removing approximately four cubic-yards of loose material, armoring the void with large rock rip-rap (RSP) and filling in-filling RSP with smaller rock, aggregate and willow cuttings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes repairing an eroded section of an existing road. This project will result in the repair of an existing structure, located on the same site and result in negligible or no expansion of an existing use. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.