Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0187, Jug Handle Footbridge Demolition and Construction of a New Footbridge on Jug Handle Creek,
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0187, Jug Handle Footbridge Demolition and Construction of a New Footbridge on Jug Handle Creek,
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes removing an existing footbridge, constructing a new footbridge, abandoning an existing trail, constructing a new trail and re-vegetating disturbed areas with native plants at Jug Handle Creek all within Jug Handle State Reserve.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes replacing an existing footbridge with a new, similar structure immediately upstream and re-routing an existing trail. This project will result in minor alterations in the condition of land and will not involve removal of mature, scenic trees. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.