Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0057, Hawkins Bar Culvert Repair Project, Trinity County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0057, Hawkins Bar Culvert Repair Project, Trinity County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Work includes the placement of rock slope protection (RSP) around the culvert inlets and eroding road embankment, the installation of several large boulders instream to deflect debris, the removal of one piece of large woody debris from the stream channel, and the removal of non-native Himalaya Berry from the riparian zone.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to rehabilitate existing culverts on Hawkins Bar Road. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.