Lime Saddle Boat Launching Facility Ramp Widening
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Boating and Waterways, Department of (California Department of Boating and Waterways)
- Document Title
- Lime Saddle Boat Launching Facility Ramp Widening
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is an amendment to the original notice of exemption received June 5, 2007. The original project has been reduced in scope. The updated project will widen the existing boat ramp to facilitate safe convenient launching and retrieval of boats. A 20 foot wide and approximately 350 foot long addition will be constructed to widen the existing ramp. Work is scheduled to coincide with low water conditions however, if the level does not recede sufficiently a turbidity screen will be installed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Boating and Waterways
2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95815-3888
Phone : (916) 263-8138
- Other Location Info
- Lake Oroville SRA
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is a minor alteration of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.