Conservation Easement for Lincoln Bypass
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, Planning (California Department of Transportation, Headquarters)
- Document Title
- Conservation Easement for Lincoln Bypass
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to place a Conservation Easement on the Mariner/Rockwell property in order to comply with conditions of the Lincoln Bypass environmental document.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, Headquarters
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0568
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15312 - Class 12
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not impact sensitive resources or species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.