Upland Unified School District Network
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Upland Unified School District Network
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sunesys installs/operates fiber optic ethernet networks on behalf of school districts, universities, and library systems. The Upland project will involve the installation of 1.47 miles of underground fiber (trenching) and 9.50 miles of aerial fiber in existing structures.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-1956
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b; 15301b/c; 15302c/d; 04f
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under Decision (D) 06-06-047, the Commission determined that the full-facilities based projects proposed by Sunesys would fall under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions identified in the applicaiton.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.