Mendocino County, Storm Damage Repair Project, EA 01-477300
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, Planning (California Department of Transportation, Headquarters)
- Document Title
- Mendocino County, Storm Damage Repair Project, EA 01-477300
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), in conjunction with the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), proposes various repairs to State Route 20 as a result of the 2005/2006 storms in Mendocino County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive, Rm 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-5681
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15300 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will have no effect on sensitive biological species or environmental resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.