Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0055 Jere Kleinbach
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0055 Jere Kleinbach
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove and relocate approximately 60,093 cubic-yards of sediment from the Noyo Harbor Marina's mooring basin adjacent to the Noyo River, tributary to the Pacific Ocean. Silt-slurry and other sediment will be pumped through a discharge pipe from the mooring basin to an upland disposal site that exists immediately northwest of the Highway 1 bridge crossing of the Noyo River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintain the existing marina mooring basin by removing accumulated sediment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.