Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0175, Iron Canyon Creek, tributary to the Pit River, Shasta County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0175, Iron Canyon Creek, tributary to the Pit River, Shasta County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to replace the existing weir plate and install a new 6-foot access ladder along with a 4-foot by 10-foot concrete walkway and foundation. The foundation is to be used to mount a small portable jib crane to lift and low the new weir plate.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
- Iron Canyon Reservoir
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.