Medeiros Area Vault Toilets Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Medeiros Area Vault Toilets Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install three pre-manufactured Imperial Style Single Vault (ISSV) Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant restrooms at the Medeiros area of San Luis Reservoir State Recreation Area to fulfill the requirements of a Consent Decree for Accessibility. Work will occur at three separate locations (Windsurf Area, Ramada Row, and Group Area) and will excavate on 5' deep X 7'W X 15'L hole at each site for each restroom building; install each building using a crane; grade each site using excavated soils; construct a 20'X20'X6" concrete pad for ADA compliant parking; and construct an ADA compliant pathway from the restrooms to the parking area. Additional work will remove two existing non-ADA compliant restrooms at the Lagoon Area and import fill material to the Ramada Row site to raise the area to grade. Construction areas will be watered to reduce dust levels.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (209) 536-2887
- Other Location Info
- San Luis Reservoir State Recreation Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the operation of existing public facilities involving negligible expansion beyond current levels included as 'modifications of existing facilities for handicap access' in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR Sec. 15300.4; construction and location of limited numbers of new small facilities or structures; and minor public alterations in the condition of land and vegetation which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.