New Hope Poso Creek Pipelines Project, Agreement No. 2007-0275-R4
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- New Hope Poso Creek Pipelines Project, Agreement No. 2007-0275-R4
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of horizontal directional drilling beneath the bed of Poso Creek to install water, oil, and natural gas pipelines within a 30-inch diameter outer sleeve.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
San Joaquin Valley / Central Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014
- Other Location Info
- Approximately 12 miles north of Bakersfield
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Extension of Utilities; The project involves replacing and installing water, oil, and natural gas supply lines across Poso Creek. At completion of project activities, the stream and adjacent riparian will be restored. No permanent impacts to the stream channel are anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.