Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0071, Unnamed Tributary to Pudding Creek, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0071, Unnamed Tributary to Pudding Creek, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace a 20-foot damaged section of corrugated steel pipe arch culvert (CSPA) and line 88 feet of the CSPA with a high density polyethylene plastic liner.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to repair an existing damaged section of CSPA and line 88 feet of the CSPA with a high density polyethylene plastic liner. This project will result in the partial reconstruction of an existing structure, located on the same site and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.