Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0646, Little Jones Creek Bridge, Del Norte County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0646, Little Jones Creek Bridge, Del Norte County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a 26-foot long, 6-foot wide foot bridge, and implement road maintenance activities within the riparian area on Little Jones Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to install a 26-foot long, 6-foot wide foot bridge, and implement road maintenance activities within the riparian area on Little Jones Creek. Some small trees will be removed, but shall be replaced on a 1:1 ratio within the project area. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.