California Prison Health Care Services
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- California Prison Health Care Services
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, California Prison Health Care Services, proposes to lease approximately 42,000 square feet of existing office space to house 179 staff. There is sufficient electricity, water, gas, wastewater, and refuse removal services to adequately serve this property.
- Contact Information
CA Dept. of Corrections and Rehabilitation Office of Bus. Ops.
501 J Street, Suite 600 P.O. Box 4038
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-3126
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 14, Ch.3, Art.19,Sec.15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project falls under the category of "Exempt" in accordance with Title 14 of the California Code of Regulations, Chapter 3, Article 19, Section 15301, Existing Facilities, which states, in part: "Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or now expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of lead agency's determination."
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.