Lifeguard Phoneline Replacement 08
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Lifeguard Phoneline Replacement 08
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project completes the removal of park facilities from the sand dune complex at Main Day Use. The existing phoneline was buried along the ridge of the dunes. The new line will be installed in a previously impacted area alongside the bikepath, well out of the dunes. The old line will be removed where possible and abandoned where not. Junction pedestal will be removed, therefore eliminating telephone maintenance traffic in the dunes. The new phoneline will provide state-of-the-art, reliable communications to Ventura Sector Lifeguard Headquarters.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 585-1848
- Other Location Info
- San Buenaventura SB
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity (class 1c).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.