Application to Appropriate Water
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Application to Appropriate Water
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- John and Patricia Bernardi filed Water Right Application 29193 with the State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) on February 17, 1988. The application requests the right to continue to directly divert 2.3 acre-feet per annum (afa) by pumping from a well tapping into the Carmel River subterranean stream. The water is used for the irrigation of a 1 acre of lawn, garden, and orchard located approximately 4 miles southeast of Carmel, California on a 1.5 acre lot adjacent to the Carmel River.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5363
- Other Location Info
- Within NE¼ of SW¼ of Section 22, within T16S, R1E, MDB&M, Carmel River, Carmel
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec.15301, Class 1, Title 14
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensitive environment and will not result in significant cumulative impacts. There are no unresolved environmental protests. The Department of Fish and Game did not identify any public trust impacts associated with the project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.