Sacramento Pedestrian Signal and Sidewalk
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, Planning (California Department of Transportation, Headquarters)
- Document Title
- Sacramento Pedestrian Signal and Sidewalk
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes pedestrian access improvements on State Route 104 overcrossing (Twin Cities Road), Bridge #24-144 over State Route 99 in Galt. The project will widen the existing north sidewalk, install curb ramps, install one or more new signal poles, and construct new metal beam guardrail. The project will bring the pedestrian bridge up to ADA standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0623
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class1, Sec.15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not impact sensitive resources or species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.