The proposed extension of runway 13/31 consists of the following elements:
- Extend Runway 13/31 from its current length of 3,300 feet to a total length of 4,400 feet with Runway Safety Areas (RSAs) that meet current FAA guidelines;
- Extend the corresponding taxiway to the full length of the runway;
- Corresponding realignment of drainage channels to drain the extended runway and taxiway;
- Corresponding levee extension to protect the extended runway and taxiway from flooding; and
- Re-program the Navigational Aids that pilots use to land at the Airport to reflect the extended runway.
Aesthetics, Agriculture and Forestry Resources, Air Quality, Biological Resources, Cultural Resources, Cumulative Effects, Drainage/Absorption, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Growth Inducement, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Mineral Resources, Noise, Public Services, Recreation, Solid Waste, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildfire
Air Resources Board, Airport/Energy Projects, Cal Fire, California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB), California State Lands Commission (SLC), Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics, Department of Toxic Substances Control, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency, San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC), California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.