Adelanto Gateway Industrial Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Adelanto, City of (City of Adelanto)
- Document Title
- Adelanto Gateway Industrial Project
- Document Type
- NOP - Notice of Preperation
- Present Land Use
- Relatively flat, vacant land that is characteristic of the undeveloped portions of the high desert region with small trees, bushes, and plants scattered over exposed dirt and sand. Surrounding land uses consist of vacant land located within the Southern California Logistics Airport facility (formerly George Air Force Base) in the City of Victorville to the north, vacant land and manufacturing/industrial uses to the south and west; and, the Victorville Federal Correctional Facility to the east.
- Document Description
- Project proposed is on approximately 417 acres located immediately south of Air Expressway Boulevard and west of the Federal Correctional Facility-Victorville in the northeastern portion of the City of Adelanto. The project proposes to develop the site with distribution facilities that would consist of approximately 6.78 million square feet of industrial warehouse space. Approximately, 6.6 million square feet would be dedicated to warehousing and the remaining 170,000 square feet dedicated to office uses. Other improvements include reservation of a 1.5-acre parcel for the construction of a new fire station, construction of storm drainage/detention areas, as well as the extension of electrical, natural gas, sewer, water, and telephone utilities throughout the site. A Los Angeles Department of Water and Power right-of-way easement and power lines transect the project in the southeastern portion of the site.
- Contact Information
City of Adelanto
11600 Air Expressway P.O. Box 10
Adelanto, CA 92301
Phone : (760) 246-2300
- San Bernardino
- Cross Streets
- Air Expressway Blvd., Rancho Rd., Yucca Rd., Joshua Ave.,Emerald Rd.,Mesa Linda Rd.,Adelanto Rd.
- State Highways
- Southern California Logistics
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Biological Resources Drainage/Absorption Geologic/Seismic Noise Public Services Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Toxic/Hazardous Traffic/Circulation Water Quality Growth Inducing Land Use Cumulative Effects
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Major Industrial Projects California Department of Conservation California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 8 California Energy Commission California Highway Patrol California Public Utilities Commission Department of Water Resources Resources Agency San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy State Water Resources Control Board, Divison of Financial Assistance California Native American Heritage Commission Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics California Department of Health Care Services Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan Victorville Region 6
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.