Major Modification 19-05332 of TPM 35877 and DPR 08-01-0007; amended Development Agreement DA 20-05063, Conditional Use Permit CUP 20-05064, and EIR Addendum...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- City of Perris
- Document Title
- Major Modification 19-05332 of TPM 35877 and DPR 08-01-0007; amended Development Agreement DA 20-05063, Conditional Use Permit CUP 20-05064, and EIR Addendum...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- A proposal to modify the original South Perris Industrial Project, Site 3, located at the northeast corner of Redlands and Ellis Avenues consisting of reducing the number of buildings from four to three, reducing the total square footage from 3,166,456 SF to 2,358,347, includes a rail spur, a Conditional Use Permit for outdoor storage and amendments to an existing Development Agreement.
- Contact Information
City of Perris Development Services Department
135 North D Street
Perris, CA 92570
Phone : (951) 943-5003 ext. 257
IDI Logistics, Inc.
- Cross Streets
- Northeast corner of Rider Street and Webster Avenue
- Parcel #
- 10-170-006 through 008, and 310-220-050
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Perris City
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Office of the City Clerk, 101 North “D” Street, Perris, CA or www.cityofperris.org.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2008071060_Major Modification 19-05332 PDF 168 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.