Upper Santa Ana River Watershed Water Quallity Assessment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Upper Santa Ana River Watershed Water Quallity Assessment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will collect field and lab data on the water quality of three streams in the upper Santa Ana River Watershed.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
3737 Main Street, Suite 500
Riverside, CA 92501-3348
Phone : (951) 782-4459
- Calimesa Colton Highland Redlands San Bernardino
- Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Collection and analysis of surface water grab samples and field measurements such as flow rate, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, pH and temperature. Samples will be collected for laboratory analysis for bacteria, minerals, metals, nutrients, chemical oxygen demand, pesticides and PCBs.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.