Concrete Ramp Project at the Chris Cahill Dairy
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Humboldt County Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Concrete Ramp Project at the Chris Cahill Dairy
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Dairy Facility located on 1079 Fulmor Road Ferndale, CA 95536 (APN 106-011-04) is proposing to implement an agricultural enhancement project with funding grated by the Humboldt County Resource Conservation District (HCRCD) Dairy Grant Program. The HCRCD Dairy Grant Program is funded by the State Water Resources Board (SWRCD) through Proposition 50 and provides cost share assistance for the implementation of projects located on Humboldt County Dairies. Projects funded under the Dairy Grant Program are intended to protect surrounding water resources while improving dairy management operations.
- Contact Information
Humboldt County Resource Conservation District
5630 South Broadway
Eureka, CA 95503
Phone : (707) 442-6058 ext. 116
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes construction of a 10 ft wide x 20 ft long reinforced concrete ramp on the south side of the existing barn facilitiy. Integrate into the manure collection, storage, and distribution system at the dairy facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.