Hinebaugh Creek channel maintenance project, phase 2 - Highway 101 to Laguna de Santa Rosa (WDID No. 1B07096WNSO)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Hinebaugh Creek channel maintenance project, phase 2 - Highway 101 to Laguna de Santa Rosa (WDID No. 1B07096WNSO)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to improve the hydraulic and flood conveyance capacity of Hinebaugh Creek, prevent potential flooding of adjacent residences and properties, and improve the creek's potential to serve as aquatic habitat.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Rohnert Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project meets the criteria for being a Class 1 Categorical Exemption as it involves the maintenance dredging of an existing flood control channel where there will be no expansion of use and original design limits will not be exceeded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.