Request for Approval of the Merger of Lessee's Indirect Parent
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request for Approval of the Merger of Lessee's Indirect Parent
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the acceptance of the merger of Lessee's indirect parent in Lease No. PRC 4769.1, a General Lease- Industrial Use, of sovereign lands from Pacific Atlantic Terminals LLC to Plains All American Pipeline, L.P., effective Novemeber 15, 2006; and authorize the acceptance of a guaranty from Plains All American Pipeline, L.P., for the performance of all the lease obligations of its subsidiary, Pacific Atlantic Terminals LLC, as a condition of the assignment of the controlling interest of Lease No. PRC 4769.1.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Contra Costa
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign lands in the Carquinez Strait, near Martinez
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The acceptance of the merger and the acceptance of a guaranty for the performance of all the lease obligations of its subsidiary, as a condition of the assignment of the controlling interest of Lease No. PRC 4769.1, will not have a significant effect on the environment and is not a project as defined by the CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.