General Lease-Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease-Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuance of a General Lease- Recreational and Protective Structure Use, to Don Springer and Rene Fraga Springer, beginning April 12, 2008, for a term of ten years, for an existing uncovered floating boat dock with a single berth, two ramps, on piling, a two-piling dolphin, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign lands in the Sacramento River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a General Lease- Recreational and Protective Structure Use for an existing uncovered floating boat dock with a single berth, two ramps, one piling, a two-piling dolphin, and bank protection will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.