General Lease-Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease-Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuance of a General Lease- Recreational and Protective Structure Use, to The Bow Corporation, A California Corporation, beginning April 6, 2008, for a term of ten years, for an existing uncovered floating accommodation dock, five finger floats, a walkway, and the retention of an existing concrete ramp and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign lands in the Sacramento River, near city of Red Bluff
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class3,15061CCR,Sec.2905(c)(1)tit.2 Class4,15061CCR,Sec.2905(d)(2)tit.2 Issuance of a General Lease- Recreational and Protective Structure Use for an existing uncovered floating accommodation dock, five finger floats, a walkway, and the retention of an existing concrete ramp and bank protection will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.