Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0132, Willow Creek, tributary to Susan River, Lassen County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0132, Willow Creek, tributary to Susan River, Lassen County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. (d) Conversion of overhead electric utility distribution system facilities to underground including connection to existing overhead electric utility distribution lines where the surface is restored to the condition exiting prior to the undergrounding.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Sec. 15302(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The work authorized under this Agreement is limited to the directional boring of a four-inch utility conduit under the bed and banks of Willow Creek. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.