2007/2008 Community Partnering Program
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- 2007/2008 Community Partnering Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (Metropolitan) Community Partnering Program proposes to support and provide funding for educational and community outreach projects and events that relate to Metropolitan's goals. Projects must meet minimum criteria and help promote Metropolitan's mission key objectives including water reliability, efficiency and quality to receive program sponsorship.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-5656
- Los Angeles Orange Riverside San Bernardino San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 22,15322, Other:State CEQA Guidelines 15378(b)(4) The proposed project consists of the operations, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation, which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. The proposed project consists of the adoption, alteration, or termination of educational or training programs which involve no physical alteration in the area affected or which involve physical changes only in the interior of existing school or training structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.