Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Upgrade & Generators Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Employment Development
- Document Title
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Upgrade & Generators Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed UPS Upgrade and Generators Project would provide additional emergency power for the Employment Development Departments's (EDD) server equipment on a temporary basis (three to five years, approximately). EDD will then remove the temporary equipment, and either relocate their server equipment and services off-site at another facility or make major permanent upgrades to their electrical system. The proposed project includes installation of two 500 kW diesel generators with intergated fuel tanks mounted on a new concrete pad and protected by concrete filled parking bollards.
- Contact Information
Department of Employment Development
Office of Facility Planning & Management 800 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 376-1604
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 03, & 11-Class 1, 3, & 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities, that cover, in part, minor alterations to existing public structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment involving negligible or no expansion of use, includeing interior or exterior alterations such as electrical conveyances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.