Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0066, Prairie Lane Project, Tehama County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0066, Prairie Lane Project, Tehama County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project proposes the installation of three 4-foot by 18-foot culverts with cement faces for armoring and wing-walls in the unnamed intermittent tribuatry.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2367
- Red Bluff
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.