Underground Irrigation and Effuent Mainline Project at the Brazil Dairy
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Humboldt County Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Underground Irrigation and Effuent Mainline Project at the Brazil Dairy
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Dairy Facility located at 4041 Grizzly Bluff Road Ferndale, CA 95536 (APN 106-071-26) is proposing to implement an agricultural enhancement project with funding granted by the Humboldt County Resource Conservation District (HCRCD) Dairy Grant Program. The Dairy Grant Program is funded by the State Water Resources Board (SWRCB) through Proposition 50 and provides cost share assistance for the implementation of projects located on Humboldt County Dairies. Projects funded under the Dairy Grant Program are intended to improve dairy management operations while protecting surrounding water resources.
- Contact Information
Humboldt County Resource Conservation District
5630 South Broadway
Eureka, CA 95503
Phone : (707) 442-6058 ext. 116
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes the installation of approximately 344 feet of 5-inch diameter Class 160 PVC under irrigation mainline for the purpose of irrigation water conveyance and liquefied manure application.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.