Roof Runoff System Project at the Fraga Dairy
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Humboldt County Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Roof Runoff System Project at the Fraga Dairy
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Fraga Dairy located at 6223 Wymore Road, Arcata, California 95521 (APN 507-282-05) is proposing to implement an agricultural enhancement project with funding granted by the Humboldt County Resource Conservation District (HCRCD). The Dairy Grant Program is funded by the State Water Resources (SWRCB) Board through Proposition 50 and provides cost share assistance for the implementation of projects located on Humboldt County daires. Project funded under the Dairy Grant are intended to improve dairy management operations while protecting surrounding water resources.
- Contact Information
Humboldt County Resource Conservation District
5630 South Broadway
Eureka, CA 95503
Phone : (707) 442-6058 ext. 116
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304 - Class 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes construction of a 120 X 35 ft cubed concrete slab on the south side of the existing dairy facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.