Second (2nd) Extension of Time for Tentative Tract Map 17171
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Adelanto, City of (City of Adelanto)
- Document Title
- Second (2nd) Extension of Time for Tentative Tract Map 17171
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A request by the applicant, Canaday & Company, for the Second (2nd) Extension of Time of approved Tentative Tract Map 17171 to subdivide 10 acres into 36 single family residential lots within the R1 (Single Family Residential) Zone with a new expiration date of May 25, 2009.
- Contact Information
City of Adelanto
11600 Air Expressway P.O. Box 10
Adelanto, CA 92301
Phone : (760) 246-2300 ext. 3091
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15162
- Reasons for Exemption
- An Initial Study with supporting documents and a MND were prepared and adopted as part of the original approval of Tentative Tract Map 17171 pursuant to the CEQA (SCH# 2005021049). The current Extension of Time application is exempt from further environmental review pursuant to Section 15162 as the proposed project is covered under the scope of the prior approved and adopted Negative Declaration and no new information is known that would significantly change any impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.