Caltrans, Highway 101, Rio Dell Roadway Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Caltrans, Highway 101, Rio Dell Roadway Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the proposed project is to repair and upgrade road, lighting, and drainage culverts along the highway which have become degraded over time. Caltrans proposes approximately 3-miles of digouts and asphalt overlays as well as metal beam guard rail repair. In addition, the project will include the repairs and upgrades to 21 culverts along the project, 10 of which are within areas with sensitive resources (ephemeral channels and/or seasonal wetlands).
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2835
- Rio Dell
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (C)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Culvert repairs and upgrades fall under the existing facililites exemption.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.