Rule Development: Rule 7070 (Perchloroethylene from Dry Cleaning Operations)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- Rule Development: Rule 7070 (Perchloroethylene from Dry Cleaning Operations)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The District would amend Rule 7070 to adopt the Air Resource Board's Airborne Toxic Control Measure (ATCM) for Emissions of Perchloroethylene Associated with Dry Cleaning Operations and Requirements for Manufacturers and Distributors of Perchloroethylene. The District is required by State law to implement and enforce the State's ATCM which became effective on December 27, 2007.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-5923
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- All cities within the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin (SJVAB)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is an amendment to existing District Rule 7070.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.