Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0647,Larry Alexander Representing the Mendocino Co. Dept. of Trans.-Little Lake Rd Sidewalk/Bike Ln
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0647,Larry Alexander Representing the Mendocino Co. Dept. of Trans.-Little Lake Rd Sidewalk/Bike Ln
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replacement 1 permanent culvert crossing, upgrade a second culvert crossing and create 60 sf of wetland habitat on and adjacent to an Unnamed Tributary to the Pacific Ocean off of Little Lake Road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Other Location Info
- near Mendocino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- With the exception of improving flood flow capacity, the new project will involve negligible expansion of use or capacity. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species for their habitat pursuant to Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.