San Andreas CP designations are SF Residential, Offices, and MF Residential. Zoning is SF Residential (R-1) and Professional Offices (CP).
Project 2008-037 Calaveras Criminal Justice Center, Acquisition of Real Property by the County of Calaveras for the purpose of constructing the Calaveras Criminal Justice Center; Initiation of General Plan Amendment, Zoning Amendment, Conditional Use Permit for Adult Detention Facility; Application to the Local Agency Formation Commission for annexation into the San Andreas Sanitary District; and Merger of the two legal parcels.
Planning Department, County of Calaveras
Government Center, 891 Mountain Ranch Road
San Andreas, California 95249
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.