State Route 65/Galleria Boulevard Interchange Modification Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
State ROW surrounded by Commercial zoned properties.
The purpose of the proposed project is to address transportation system capacity and safety concerns associated with the southbound SR 65 off-ramp to southbound Galleria Boulevard by:
- Widening the existing southbound SR 65 off-ramp to southbound Galleria Boulevard from one lane to two lanes;
- Modifying the existing traffic signal at the southbound SR 65 off-ramp/Galleria Boulevard intersection adding a new ramp signal;
- Modifying the existing lane striping on southbound Galleria Boulevard at SR 65 south of the interchanged to provide three travel lanes, instead of the current two lanes; and
- Widening and adding signals to the existing crosswalk at the southbound SR 65 off-ramp.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.