La Canada Flintridge, City of
(City of La Canada Flintridge)
Descanso Trail Improvement Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
The project consists of the extension of a public trail through Descanso Gardens for hikers, bicyclists, and equestrians. The proposed trail extension would be located along the northern section of Descanso Gardens and would connect to a public trail terminus at Descanso Drive and extend to a hilltop terminus at Cherry Canyon Trail to the west.
La Canada Flintridge City Hall
1327 Foothill Boulevard
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.