Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of
(California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
Miramonte Conservation Camp Replacement Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
CAL FIRE is proposing to replace the existing Miramonte Conservation Camp in Fresno County, California. The replacement project would include the following facilities:
- Construction of an administrative building
- Two bachelors' office quarters
- Inmate barracks
- Mess Hall
- Hobby building
- Recreation building
- Warehouse, welding shop, auto shop, carpenter shop, storage building, utility vehicle building, and other miscellaneous structures.
Department of General Services
707 Third Street, 3rd Floor
West Sacramento, CA 95798-9052
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.